- Pijarska 17 Restaurant, 31-311 Kraków, is an integral part of the Polski Hotel pod Białym Orłem located at the same address.
- Pijarska 17 Restaurant is open daily from 9:00 AM to 11:00 PM (breakfast for individual guests is served from 09:00 AM to 12:00 noon; the kitchen is open until 10:00 PM).
- Buffet breakfast for hotel guests is served daily from 07:00 to 10:30 AM.
- The restaurant reserves the right to change the opening hours and the availability of restaurant rooms.
- Every guest of the restaurant and bar is required to become familiar and comply with the present rules and regulations.
- Making any purchase in the restaurant means accepting the terms of the present rules and regulations.
- In order for a hotel Guest to be able to use the breakfast buffet, it is required that the Guest present the key card with the number of the room and the type of reservation (breakfast included in the price of the room or not).
- If the placed reservation does not include breakfast, entering the breakfast room to have breakfast means the cost of breakfast will be added to the stay.
- Breakfast can be purchased only in the restaurant at the time of having breakfast.
- When checking in, every hotel Guest is presented with a “Welcome Drink” promotional card.
- Hotel Guests who chose a reservation including breakfast may use their promotional card any time during the stay when the bar is open.
In order to be able to use this promotion, Guests will be asked to present the key card with the number of the room.
- Hotel Guests who chose a reservation without breakfast may use the promotion when ordering from the restaurant menu or after the purchase of breakfast.
- The “Welcome Drink” promotion card can be redeemed for one of the following:
-Żywiec draft beer / 330 ml
– white wine / 100 ml
– red wine / 100 ml
– juice / 200 ml
– vodka / 20 ml
- All dishes are prepared fresh on the premises, therefore wait time may take longer in the case of multiple orders/during peak business time.
- In the case of food allergies, please inform the wait-staff before placing your order. A list of allergens is available on request.
- For parties of 10 or more, a 10% service charge is added.
- The restaurant reserves the right to refuse to split the check if the staff have not been notified about such a request before bringing the check.
- If you have a voucher or discount card, please inform the wait-staff before placing your order.
- In order to make a reservation, providing basic personal data is required. It is voluntary, however refusing to provide said data may result in being denied a reservation (more information – GDPR).
- The restaurant may not be able to seat you at your reserved time due to insufficient room if the number of persons in your party exceeds the number indicated when placing the reservation.
- The restaurant reserves that for reservations for more than 15 persons or when the date of the reservation is distant, the reservation becomes binding upon confirmation by the Reservations Department of Pijarska 17 Restaurant.
- You can place your reservation in person, by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone under number: +48 12 378 35 35.
- The restaurant reserves the right to change the room and table in a given reservation. e room and table are selected according to the suggestions of the booker, but it is not binding. Table selection is dependent on availability and the current situation in the restaurant.
- In the restaurant, lobby bar, garden and patio you may only have meals, drinks and alcoholic beverages purchased in the Pijarska 17 Restaurant.
- Any complaints are considered only during consumption and not aerwards.
- All prices include VAT.
- The restaurant is not responsible for personal belongings left in the 4. restaurant, garden, patio or lobby bar.
- The restaurant and lobby bar enforce a strict no-smoking policy, except for the patio and garden.
- In the restaurant, lobby bar, garden and patio, the sale of alcoholic beverages to minors and intoxicated persons is prohibited.
- The behaviour of Guests and people using the restaurant should not interfere with the undisturbed stay of other Guests. The staff of the restaurant may refuse to continue to provide service to a person who violates this principle. The staff of the restaurant may refuse to serve a Guest who during the previous stay grossly breached the restaurant rules and regulations, caused damage to the hotel property or Guests’ belongings, or personal injury to Guests, staff or other persons present on the premises, or otherwise disturbed the peaceful stay or functioning of the hotel or restaurant.
- In the event of damage for reasons beyond the control of the restaurant or hotel, the Guest shall bear the full material responsibility for any kind of damage to or destruction of the equipment and technical devices, resulting from his or her actions.
- Pijarska 17 Restaurant reserves the right to change the present rules and regulations at any time without justification.